Thursday, July 17, 2008

Perez has Britney Fever


I've done it. I've officially turned Perez into a Britney loving fool. I've noticed that Britney, I mean Perez, is sporting yet another famous Britney Spears costume. This one being from her 2003 VMA performance with the Queen of Pop, Madonna.


I Can't blame her though, Britney is the shit. Admit it, you know every word to her song "Lucky," you own at least one album and you've at one time in your life danced to one of her songs. I can't pretend that I'm not suprised though, I thought she'd go for a Madonna look after we shared a virtual nonconcential kiss!


Kiss Kiss

--Britney--

2 comments:

Cam said...

I gotta admit....you turned me on too. I uh....*Gulp* I am gonna admit....

Today I spent most of my time eating sonic and memorizing the lyrics to Hit me Baby one more time. You think I'm kidding...

I told my mom she is my new idol for the moment and my mom choked on her ozarka and laughed. :D

"She's so lucky...
She's a star...
But she cry, cry cries in her lonely heart thinkin'..."

yourmom.com said...

didn't she shove you away? lol that's what i saw. rejected :(