Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New and Improved: The Sweet Escape


-
DAYUM. The hottest club in all the land - well maybe just Stardoll - has just gotten hotter! Under the supervision of PerezStarGossip and Dreamma, the club has added a few new extremely sexy, fun, and colorful rooms! Here are some of the new rooms!
-
--
Blizzard Blue
-
This is my favorite of all the new rooms! It's chilly, but oh so hot! The colors are perfect and the decor is flawless! I just about stripped down to my swimming suit when I saw this room and tried to jump through my computer screen!
-



-
Rockstar Room
-
Purple is love! This room is rockin' it all over! I love the the lights and the enlarged DJ booth! I hope I don't drink a little too much virtual punch and end up belting out Britney!
(Note: TheSweetEscape- has just banned me from drinking!)
-
-
McHot
-
Love this McDonald's inspired eatery! It's the last of the new rooms, but will definitly be on my list of places to get my virtual eat on!
-
--Britney--

1 comment:

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

Perez designed them all. i just funded it. lol. i love how she made the dj booth into curtains.(purple)


brit ur blog kicks ass btw. and this music is haute

sings kanye*