Saturday, November 15, 2008

Check It Out, Bitches!

-
Soooo sorry for the lack of posts. With two writers who are in school, barely enough time to change their outfits (not to mention that Britney hasn't logged on in a few days) it's the weekend and I finally have some time to post, about my lover... Britney! :D
-
WOOOOOO! Covergirl of Eternity Magazine... with none other than the ABFAB Noelle! :D Although some one the graphics look a little rushed, I have to commend the great length and awesome articles! Yay for the bitch! I must say, I like it better than Style Magazine. Although it's a little under her level of hotness, at least she used some one other than one of her fellow Elite bitches! Yay for Britney!! Will someone from the ISS team be a cover-girl of Eternty any time soon?
-
No! Although, I thought I was (and her bad grammar practically said I was) I'm not. I did fall out of my chair when I thought I was.
-
I have one phrase that describes me:
-
"Always a brides-maid, never a bride..."
-
Until next time, (or maybe more than a week again... SORRY, but it wasn't intentional)

-
springBITCH
-

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog was better when you didn't post.

Anonymous said...

Yeah i agree with the person above me.It was better when ya didnt post.

Anonymous said...

Well done Britney! It was a great article she done! The graphics for her article with Noelle are abfab though!!

Kasia said...

Yay!! Congratulations Britney! :D

Alice in Wonderland said...

The new layout for Eternity is yummy! And I think they have it nailed on the cover - Noelle in that very sultry, sexy pose really kicked off Britney's outfit... Great job, Eternity (And Britney!)

- Hunni x x x

Anonymous said...

YAY BRITNEY!
Someone needs to get you too (Anthony and Britney) on the Cover! Y'all are tight like a pretzel and both have AMAZING style!

Fakeshake3 said...

Hmm, this issue is just a copy of Style Magazine, sorry. It used to be so unique and individual.

Dei said...

I love it!
It's hot!!!

Mary-licious said...

Ellie, it used to be so unique and individual before I said you "no" when you were asking me to be a cover girl?

Anonymous said...

Gooooaaaalll for you M. ;)
and puh-lease snaky Ellie,stop distrubuting your venimous words,clearly motivated by jealousy!

I'm signing anonymously,because as a brilliant friend of mine said:"it's better being your 'friend' than your ennemy".Even if i'm far from being the friend of a slutty snake that i barely like..in shoes or bags!

S▲LT Y D▲N ™ said...

Love it, Britney is their best cover girl ever.

Shame she had to share a cover but whatevs, well done Britney!

:D

Fakeshake3 said...

Sorry, from now on I will be 2D and lie about things, hiding my opinion.

Anonymous said...

ellie what are you talking about? a copy of teen style? what the hell? COME ON PEOPLE! Since when did style/teen style ever have 2 covergirls? since when did style/teen style have a outstanding cover like this? since when was style/teen style ever compared to eternity? emmm.. NEVER. so please think before you speak ellie. eternity rocks.. nothing you say or do can change that :D

eternity forever <3

Anonymous said...

Omg i so think this is a great mag! and it dont look copied to me!

Charlicious said...

This is so much hotter than Style.
Brit looks AHMAZING and Noelle is as always gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

casio milarty watches Henry beguelin watches espirit automatic watches