Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When Zac Posen meets my fav. gay ex-couple!

HOTNESS!
Dolce and Gabbana (left), Zac Posen (right)

I may not be thrilled with the quality of the new Uma Thermon doll, but I am pleasently suprised to see it has Zac Posen from last season, and my fav. gay ex-couple Dolce and Gabbana!! Yays! It's exactly what I wanted!

The only thing I love more than myself, fashion, my family, god, my friends, food, and Mainz's bundeslega team is Rococco, or Baroque! Or, Rocobarocco, the popular Italian brand!

;D Byes!
---Tranny xo

9 comments:

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

:D

Anonymous said...

Aaa thanks I was looking everywhere to find out what brand were they XD

Kasia said...

Yeah. I noticed the Dolce & Gabbana gown too, I've never been a fan of the Fall 2008 show but I'm happy that the Stardoll staff is continuing to release high end designer cothing, it certainly makes me appreciate Stardoll a lot more. :)


-Kasia

Terry Poison said...

My friend Dora was asking me exactly about those two dresses!
XDD

Britney said...

Kasia, I agree, but they're always a season late! Which is pretty considering how early the collections show..!

Still, designer duds are still designer. ;D

Anonymous said...

You forgot A. McQueen, Anthony! MCQUEEN!

Dei said...

I lub it all,I don't even really pay attention to the seasons ,sad ain't it? lol

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

:D

Madeline

Anonymous said...

ah man I hope they come in starplaza! :p
x