Saturday, February 28, 2009

Unfortunate Exits and New Arrivals.

First of all, I want to say goodbye to Springate who recently left the blog and Stardoll. I'm sure so many people will really miss him as he was a huge part of the vibrant social circle on Stardoll and helped make this blog what it is today.

On a more positive note, however, I have decided to open my own fashion blog to display my clothes designs. If you want to visit it click here --> http://www.gabriellesdesigns.blogspot.com/ . I hope you visit, comment and maybe even follow :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! You have copied Olivia´s designs blog!

Anonymous said...

You copied olivia, who copied mario, who copied style...

arna-rut said...

its weird anthony is gone..
And i have to admit i think my time is nearly up, ive been having to many breakdowns and ive lost to many friends, i just cant deal with it.

also nice designs x

Stardolls Top Designers said...

nice design!

Gabrielle said...

Thanks Arna and Stardoll Top Designer, I hope you don't go, everyone seems to be leaving :(

And to those who said I copied, I believe many people are allowed to do the same thing. Like gossip blogs, there are loads but no one is copying anyone. get over yourselves.

dodence_bt said...

Hey people, calm down!
Trends are supposed to be followed you know!
And FYI I didn't copy Style, I didn't even know she made virtual clothes, and Olivia didn't copy me! And also Gabby doesn't copy anyone! :D

Gabrielle said...

Thanks Mario x