Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bye Bye Bye!

-
Looks like I'm gonna have to get all N*Sync on y'all and sing a chorus of 'Bye Bye Bye' to my readers! The era of Eternity has come to an end - kind of. While Mary Walkerson (writemarycat) hasn't left the Stardoll magazine circuit, she has in fact left Eternity in the dust. Now the N*Sync reference is starting to make sense, eh?
-
So what does all of this hot mess mean for 'E' fans? Not too much, because Mary will still remain the 'E' Queen - of 'Edge' her new and improved venture. She's told me that she'll salvage what she can from January's issue and have the new mag out soon! Everyone loves a fresh start, yes?
-
What do YOU think?
-

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your blog, I invite you to see me, I am sure
which is to love, I hope that we continue to contact you
send a greeting and congratulations

Cam said...

Oooooh juicay! :D
But I don't get it. Why start a new magazine when she has a successful one?

Anonymous said...

Okey.. Bye .. :D

Mary-licious said...

Cam. Actually, People won't understand before they will hear my version ;)
Look, Since I started there are a lot of things happened, I mean on Eternity. Me and Team were feeling like it is karma on it, kind of, cause every time we tried to do something, problems got out of the "bag". You see, hacker deleted my account but then reactivated it, and my clubs got "Deleted" (They still exist, thought,I am owner - and not an owner. You can search and see.)
And I decided not to wait - the decision to make Edge was as spontaneous, as to do Eternity long time ago. Just wait and see, you will like it ;)

TheFemaleDog said...

Augus- I just saw your "blog" and that's extremely fucked up.

Anonymous said...

Uh.. fucking agreed, bitch.

Cam said...

Oh. Okay, then!
Will it be totally different than Eternity?

Liv said...

i just hope she wont get big headed with titles like " 'E' Queen"
and if you rename a magazine, isnt that just the same as starting a new one?

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

TheFemaleDog said...
Augus- I just saw your "blog" and that's extremely fucked up.

January 16, 2009 3:24 PM

__________________________________
Agreed, that's disgusting!
That "Augus" guy is probably some 50 year old peophile with no life prying around on a teen site.

Jessicaaa♥ said...

I think the song 'bye bye bye' is from the backstreet boys isnt it? lolz