Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Huge Hack Alert?

There are stories circulating all over Stardoll that there is a hugekey log scam going on. Poor emorox4eva had her account hacked this way and her rares sold for 2sd. I don't really understand how it works but people recieve friends requests saying something along the lines of "I love your medoll and youre so stylish" and when you accept your password is sent to them. I am scared I have already accepted one of these because I accept anyone really... I'm not completely sure how to avoid one of these scams either so I will be declining ANY requests just to be on the safe side... DanPuffs recieved this request from one of the hackers...
I couldn't tell you if all this is true but the general feeling seems to be that it is, so be careful!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe its saddieblue!

she also requested me about a thousand times :S

Victoria said...

OMG! Thank you! i will be alert..i think you have saved my life!

thatgirlsophy said...

omg thats crazy it sucks we cant even be safe on a kid site...lol

natalia. said...

Oh gosh! That girl sent me a request saying the EXACT same thing! I denied her, because i have already too many people on my friend list! Thank god!

roxorgirl13 said...

I usually don't accept those people anymore. They never talk to you anyway, so I think I'll be fine

Anonymous said...

I got the same words, but it was a different girl name.

Tamara said...

It`s weird coz I got that EXACT message yesterday, like EXACT message, but i didn`t accept it.
=S

Kayla (Audreyhep4) said...

I got the same exact request yesterday from the same person. She requested me again saying something along the lines of:

"Add meh or i report you!"

Anonymous said...

i got that one as well