Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

Of course, right now I'm not at home to wish you guys a great new year! I'm at the family beach house in Miami doing this over my dad's iPhone! I'd love to say Merry LATE Christmas and wish you a fabulous 2009. When you think about everything that has happened in 08' (in stardoll and real life) it's amazing what all has happened!

I have to go now! Happy New Year!

(From the crew at It's Stardoll Gossip, B!TCH!)

P.S. Stay tuned for a new artist to join Camille and I at theyoungartists.blogspot.com

P.S.S. REMEMBER TO VOTE SPRINGATE BIGGEST WHORE IN THE PEREZZIES! IT WOULD MAKE 2009 A GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF US :D

4 comments:

arna-rut said...

LOL xD I voted you ^^,

Cam said...

Wow. I cannot even describe the passing year! So much has changed for me on stardoll (Let alone LIFE! I've transformed drmatically!), and I wouldn't redo any moment of it. :)

I'm SO happy with where I am in life right now and what point I stand at, because I know I've got the most AMAZING friends, both online and offline, that will be there for me. :D

I love you guys!
Happy New Year!
Cheers, for a year hopefully just as prosperous.

Anonymous said...

Go away Anthony.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year 2 u 2 Anthony :-)